Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a software package available for Brother HL-L2360DW printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is accessible on our website at absolutely no cost.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a color laser printing device that’s included along with automatic printing attributes for printing dual-sided files and files effortlessly. This dependable and dependable printing device also includes one input paper tray together with wireless printing technology.
Brother HL-L2360DW includes wireless connectivity and network link jointly with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity. The printing process has the ability to supply sharp and crisp text on files along with your documents in the maximum print rate as quickly as 32 pages a few minutes for files. The print resolution of the printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also enables customers to print from multiple kinds of devices over the network. The automated printing features relating to this printer will even definitely assist users to finish the tasks. It’s also totally available with the help of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, additionally Brother iPrint&Scan Computer Program.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother HL-L2360DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Brother HL-L2360DW driver software to your laptop computer.
- Install the Brother HL-L2360DW driver programs shortly after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother HL-L2360DW driver is complete and user can certainly print their files by utilizing this Brother HL-L2360DW printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and locate the Brother HL-L2360DW driver file
- Simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to affirm that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop device right away.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|