Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a computer software intended for Brother HL-L2360DW printer device to connect with a computer. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is presented on the site for totally free.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a color laser printing device that is included along with automatic printing attributes for printing dual-sided files and files effortlessly. This dependable and reliable printing device also offers a single input paper tray along with wireless printing technology.
Brother HL-L2360DW includes wireless network and Ethernet connection jointly with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity. The printing platform has the capacity to provide sharp and crisp text on documents along with your documents at the maximum print speed as fast as 32 pages a few minutes for files. The print resolution of this printer is left up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also empowers consumers to print from several kinds of devices within the network. The automated printing attributes relating to this printer will even definitely assist users to complete the tasks. It’s also completely accessible with the support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, also Brother iPrint&Scan Computer Program.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother HL-L2360DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Brother HL-L2360DW driver programs to your PC.
- Install the Brother HL-L2360DW driver software immediately after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother HL-L2360DW driver is finish and user can certainly print their docs by using this Brother HL-L2360DW printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and look for the Brother HL-L2360DW driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will appears to make sure that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your system immediately.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|