Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a program in support of Brother HL-L2360DW printer device to connect with a PC. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is available on this blog with no charge.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a colour laser printing device that is comprised along with automatic printing attributes for printing dual-sided files and documents effortlessly. This dependable and reliable printing device also offers a single input paper tray together with wireless printing technologies.
Brother HL-L2360DW comprises wireless connectivity and network link jointly with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity. The printing procedure has the power to provide sharp and crisp text on files along with your files in the maximum print rate as quickly as 32 pages a couple of minutes for files. The print resolution of this printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also enables customers to print from several types of devices over the network. The automated printing characteristics relating to this printer will even help users to finish the tasks. It’s also completely available with the support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, also Brother iPrint&Scan Computer Program.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother HL-L2360DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
The following are the process to install Brother HL-L2360DW driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Brother HL-L2360DW driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the Brother HL-L2360DW driver files subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother HL-L2360DW driver is complete and user can print their files by utilising this Brother HL-L2360DW printer device right away
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and choose the Brother HL-L2360DW driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will appears to confirm that you truly want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your computer right away.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|