Canon LBP5050 driver is a package needed for Canon LBP5050 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon LBP5050 driver is accessible on our website for free.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a streamlined and high quality color laser printing device acceptable for your office usage. It gives high-quality colour prints at remarkable quality. This space-saving and trendy printer may be operated quietly with less noise.
The Canon LBP5050 comes with a fast first-print features which means that you don’t have to wait around for this a very long time when printing your important files with this printer for the first it switches. This colour laser printer is able to print at speed as fast as pages per minutes from printing color documents. The sharp text and detail images on this printer is ensured by the use of the high-quality toner out of Canon.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon LBP5050 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
Listed here are the process to install Canon LBP5050 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP5050 driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the Canon LBP5050 driver computer files shortly after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon LBP5050 driver is complete and user can certainly print their documents by utilising this Canon LBP5050 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Canon LBP5050 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows command box on your display screen and search for the Canon LBP5050 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to affirm that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop or computer right away.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|