Canon MP540 driver is a software meant for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MP540 driver is offered on this website for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a slick All-In-One printing device provides high-quality prints and features. The printer is extremely affordable makes it quite appropriate for small and home office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi which can be categorized as a top printing resolution for users. It also will come with memory card storage slots in order to facilitate you in printing straight from the printer. It also will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 can be obtained with 5 person inks that makes it rather simple to substitute one particular printer ink cartridge without the need to change all of it. The printer can give you a 10 x 15 cm graphics in about 41 seconds. However, if you like to find other brands printer driver such as Canon printer driver you can find it on their webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Canon MP540 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver files to your computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver computer files just after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can certainly print their docs by utilizing this Canon MP540 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows on your screen and identify your Canon MP540 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you truly want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation complete, restart your desktop computer right away.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|