Canon MP540 driver is a software package suitable for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MP540 driver is accessible on this page at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device provides high-quality prints and features. The printer is quite affordable makes it quite suitable for small and home office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi which can be categorized as a high printing resolution for users. It also comes with memory card storage slots to be able to facilitate you in printing straight from the printer. It also will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 can be obtained with 5 individual inks which makes it quite easy to substitute one specific printer ink cartridge without the need to change it all. The printer can offer you a 10 x 15 cm images in around 41 seconds. In the event that you desire to find a variety of other brands printer driver like the Samsung printer driver you can find it on that webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
These are the process to install Canon MP540 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver programs to your computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver files after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can easily print their paperwork by using this Canon MP540 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and choose the Canon MP540 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to make sure that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer right away.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|