Epson XP-860 driver is a software package to get Epson XP-860 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson XP-860 driver is available on our site for free.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is an professional grade All-In-One photo printer that has a useful Wi-Fi printing feature for fast printing directly on several appropriate devices from anywhere around your house or workplace.
The Epson XP-860 can provide beautiful premium quality photographs using this small and compact photo printing device. The compact design of the printer will absolutely make sure you can put it on your desk without needing to prepare such a significant space for a high-quality printer. This printer can print full 8 x 10 inches images without edge in high quality effortlessly.
Epson XP-860 comes available with 4.3 inches colour touchscreen display so as to ease you in navigating in the menus provided on the printer. It is also readily available with Automatic Document Feeder along with Automatic Duplex copying, faxing, scanning and printing operation for printing, scanning, faxing or copying double-sided documents readily.
The printer includes a quick print speed that can provide you a 4 x 6 inches images in just around 10 seconds. Printing a white and black may be done in at rate 9.5 pages per minutes while printing colour photographs can be done at speed 9 pages per minute. You may also print directly from many compatible smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPod dash, iPad, along with Android smartphone devices using mobile printing options programs from Epson. However, if you would want to find several other brands printer driver for example Samsung printer driver you can find it on that webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Epson XP-860 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver
The following are the ways to install Epson XP-860 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Epson XP-860 driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Epson XP-860 driver data files subsequently after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson XP-860 driver is finish and user can print their data files by using this Epson XP-860 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall Epson XP-860 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your display screen and choose the Epson XP-860 driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to confirm that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your machine straightaway.
Epson XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|