Epson XP-860 driver is a software for Epson XP-860 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson XP-860 driver is accessible on our website for totally free.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is a professional grade All-In-One photo printer that accompanies a useful Wi-Fi printing attribute for quick printing directly on several appropriate devices from anywhere around your house or workplace.
The Epson XP-860 is able to provide amazing premium quality photographs using this small and compact photo printing device. The compact design of the printer will absolutely be certain that you are able to place it on your desk without having to prepare such a significant space for a high-quality printer. This printer can print full 8 x 10 inches pictures without border in high comprehensive quality effortlessly.
Epson XP-860 comes accessible with 4.3 inches color touchscreen display to be able to facilitate you in navigating in the menus provided on the printer. It’s also readily available with Automatic Document Feeder along with Automatic Duplex copying, faxing, scanning and printing performance for printing, scanning, faxing or copying formatted files easily.
The printer comes with a quick print speed which can provide you a 4 x 6 inches pictures in only around 10 seconds. Printing a white and black may be carried out at rate 9.5 pages per minutes while printing colour photos can be done at rate 9 pages per minute. You can even print directly from several compatible smartphone devices like iPhone, iPod dash, iPad, and Android smartphone devices by employing mobile printing solutions programs from Epson. In the case you’ll need to find a variety of other brands printer driver such as HP printer driver you can find it on that website.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Epson XP-860 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to install Epson XP-860 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-860 driver computer files to your PC.
- Install the Epson XP-860 driver file types soon after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-860 driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by working with this Epson XP-860 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall Epson XP-860 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows on your computer screen and track down the Epson XP-860 driver file
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to check out that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop or computer device straight away.
Epson XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|