Epson XP-860 driver is a software meant for Epson XP-860 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson XP-860 driver is accessible on our site at absolutely no cost.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is a professional grade All-In-One picture printer that includes a helpful Wi-Fi printing attribute for quick printing straight on many appropriate devices from anywhere around your home or workplace.
The Epson XP-860 is able to provide amazing premium high quality photos using this small and compact photo printing device. The compact design of the printer will absolutely make certain that you are able to put it on your desk without needing to prepare such a big space for a high-quality printer. This printer can print full 8 x 10 inches pictures without border in high detailed quality effortlessly.
Epson XP-860 comes accessible with 4.3 inches color touchscreen display so as to ease you in navigating within the menus provided on the printer. It’s also easily available with Automatic Document Feeder together with Automatic Duplex copying, faxing, scanning and printing operation for printing, scanning, faxing or copying uninstalled files readily.
The printer includes a fast print speed that is able to provide you a 4 x 6 inches pictures in just around 10 seconds. Printing a white and black may be carried out in at speed 9.5 pages per minutes while printing color photographs can be achieved at rate 9 pages per minute. You may also print directly from many compatible smartphone devices like iPhone, iPod signature, iPad, and Android smartphone devices employing mobile printing solutions programs from Epson. However, if you prefer to find various other brands printer driver such as HP printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson XP-860 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver
The following are the steps to install Epson XP-860 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Epson XP-860 driver software to your home computer.
- Install the Epson XP-860 driver files right after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-860 driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by utilizing this Epson XP-860 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Epson XP-860 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and look for your Epson XP-860 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you truly want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop device straight away.
Epson XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|