Epson XP-950 driver is a program suitable for Epson XP-950 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson XP-950 driver is available on our site for absolutely free.
Epson XP-950 is a premium wireless photo printer offers high-quality photo printing in one compact and fashionable printing device. This printer is able to produce wide-format files in detailed color quality since it includes 6 colour inks.
The Epson Expression Photo XP-950 can instantly provide you borderless images at up size to 11 x 17 inches in just 11 seconds. It has wireless printing technology that could certainly help you in printing directly from your smartphone devices like iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and also Android smartphone devices from anywhere throughout your house or workplace. Printing right on the printer by the memory card slot accessible can also be achieved easily without needing to attach the printer to the computer keyboard.
The print speed of this Epson XP-950 is up to 9.5 pages per minutes to black and white files and 9 pages per minutes for color photographs. The printer may also be utilized to print double-sided documents that may absolutely save the use of paper at your workplace up to 50 percents.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Epson XP-950 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-950 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-950 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Epson XP-950 driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-950 driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the Epson XP-950 driver files subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-950 driver is finish and user can certainly print their documents by working with this Epson XP-950 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Epson XP-950 Driver
The following are the process to uninstall Epson XP-950 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and look for your Epson XP-950 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to check that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-950 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device right away.
Epson XP-950 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|