Epson XP-950 driver is a computer software suitable for Epson XP-950 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson XP-950 driver is readily available on the site for free.
Epson XP-950 is a superior wireless photo printer offers high-quality picture printing in a single compact and trendy printing device. This printer is able to produce wide-format files in comprehensive color quality because it comes with 6 colour inks.
The Epson Expression Photo XP-950 can instantly give you borderless images at size up to 11 x 17 inches in only 11 seconds. It sports wireless printing technologies which may definitely help you in printing straight from the smartphone devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and also Android smartphone devices from anywhere on your home or workplace. Printing directly on the printer by the memory card slot accessible may also be performed easily without the need to attach the printer to the computer keyboard.
The print speed of the Epson XP-950 is up to 9.5 pages per minutes to black and white records and 9 pages per minutes to color photographs. The printer can also be utilized to print pre-assembled files that can save the use of paper at your office up to 50 percents.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Epson XP-950 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-950 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-950 Driver
Listed here are the process to install Epson XP-950 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Epson XP-950 driver programs to your PC.
- Install the Epson XP-950 driver software right after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson XP-950 driver is finish and user can easily print their data files by using this Epson XP-950 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Epson XP-950 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall Epson XP-950 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your display screen and track down the Epson XP-950 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you truly want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-950 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, restart your laptop or computer device right away.
Epson XP-950 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|