HP DeskJet 1010 driver is a package to get HP DeskJet 1010 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 1010 driver is offered on the site without cost.
HP DeskJet 1010 is a compact and very affordable printing device suitable for ordinary use at your home for effortless printing. It can help you in printing all you need instantly.
The HP DeskJet 1010 includes a high-capacity printer ink cartridge because of extra ink worth for printing many documents effortlessly. It is able to print up to 17 pages per minute in mono and 24 pages per minute in colorful images and files.
The sleek and trendy design of HP 1010 makes it an ideal printing device that may fits in each little space on your work desk whether at your own residence or small office.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 1010 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP DeskJet 1010 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 1010 driver files to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 1010 driver programs immediately after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 1010 driver is complete and user can certainly print their papers by using this HP DeskJet 1010 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 1010 Driver
Listed here are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet 1010 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your display and locate the HP DeskJet 1010 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to verify that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 1010 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer right away.
HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|