HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a program for HP DeskJet 2060 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is readily available on this web site with no charge.
HP DeskJet 2060 is a premium quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-function printing machine which can print several colour or black papers instantly. This inkjet colour printer machine features HP Thermal Inkjet technology to produce sharp and crisp text on your printed files.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes double cartridge containing a multi-color printer cartridge which is included with yellow, cyan, and magenta colour. One colour cartridge for this printer could print up to 200 sheet of files and one black cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of files. This printer has a built-in 60-page capacity input paper tray and 25-page ability output paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 can print sharp and transparent monochrome documents up to 600 dpi print resolution while printing color files and photographs can be delivered at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black documents is 20 pages per minutes while for color files can be up to 16 pages a few minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP DeskJet 2060 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install HP DeskJet 2060 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2060 driver data files to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2060 driver file types shortly after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2060 driver is finish and user can easily print their data files by using this HP DeskJet 2060 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Listed here are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your screen and choose your HP DeskJet 2060 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to check out that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop immediately.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|