HP DeskJet 3520 driver is a software in support of HP DeskJet 3520 printer device to connect with a PC. HP DeskJet 3520 driver is accessible on our site with no charge.
HP DeskJet 3520 is a multi-function printer that enables you to print from almost everywhere with your smart phone devices readily. The Wi-Fi link features with this printer is very useful and can keep you to use cable while printing your files. Maximum print resolution of the printer is left up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution.
The HP DeskJet 3520 comes with automatic duplex printing technology for printing double-sided files automatically and reduce printing price at your workplace longer for least important documents. It has regular paper tray which may be used around 80 pages. Regrettably, this All-in-One printer does not arrive with a built-in memory card slot for direct printing on the printer system.
Print speed of HP DeskJet 3520 may be as fast as ppm in printing mono files and 7.5 pages per minutes in printing color photos in addition to documents. The copying speed is faster that print rate which can be up to 6.5 ppm in black and white and black 5.5 in color graphs. High-quality scan output with this printer is ensured by the use of top scan optical resolution up to 1200 dpi. You may expand your copy up to 400 percent and reduce your copy outputs around 25% working with this compact printer.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3520 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
The following are the ways to install HP DeskJet 3520 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3520 driver computer files to your home PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3520 driver files soon after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3520 driver is finish and user can easily print their documents by working with this HP DeskJet 3520 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
Below are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and choose your HP DeskJet 3520 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop or computer straight away.
HP DeskJet 3520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|