HP DeskJet 3520 driver is a software meant for HP DeskJet 3520 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP DeskJet 3520 driver is readily available on this web page at zero cost.
HP DeskJet 3520 is an multi-function printer that enables you to print from almost everywhere by using your smart phone devices readily. The Wi-Fi connection features on this printer is quite helpful and can keep you to use cable while printing your documents. Maximum print resolution of the printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution.
The HP DeskJet 3520 comes available with automatic duplex printing technologies for printing double-sided documents automatically and reduce printing cost at your office longer for least significant documents. It’s regular paper tray which can be used up to 80 pages. Regrettably, this All-in-One printer doesn’t come with a built-in memory card slot for direct printing onto the printer server.
Print rate of HP DeskJet 3520 may be as quickly as ppm in printing mono documents and 7.5 pages per minutes in printing color photographs in addition to documents. The copying speed is faster that print speed that may be up to 6.5 ppm in black and white and 5.5 in color graphs. High-quality scan output on this printer is ensured by the use of high scan optical resolution up to 1200 dpi. You can expand your copy up to 400 percent and lower your copy outputs around 25% utilizing this compact printer.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 3520 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
Listed here are the process to install HP DeskJet 3520 driver file to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3520 driver software to your computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3520 driver software shortly after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3520 driver is finish and user can print their docs by using this HP DeskJet 3520 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and search for your HP DeskJet 3520 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to confirm that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer straight away.
HP DeskJet 3520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|