HP DeskJet 3520 driver is a program in support of HP DeskJet 3520 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP DeskJet 3520 driver is accessible on these pages for totally free.
HP DeskJet 3520 is a multi-function printer that allows you to print from almost everywhere by using your smart mobile devices easily. The Wi-Fi link features with this printer is very useful and can keep you to utilize cable whilst printing your documents. Maximum print resolution of the printer is left up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution.
The HP DeskJet 3520 comes available with automatic duplex printing technology for printing double-sided documents automatically and reduce printing price at your workplace for least important documents. It’s regular paper tray which may be used up to 80 pages. Regrettably, this All-in-One printer doesn’t come with an integrated memory card slot for direct printing on the printer device.
Print speed of HP DeskJet 3520 can be as fast as 8 ppm in printing mono documents and 7.5 pages a few minutes in printing color photos in addition to documents. The copying speed is faster that print speed that may be up to 6.5 ppm in black and white and 5.5 in colour copies. High-quality scan output on this printer is ensured by the use of top scan optical resolution up to 1200 dpi. You may expand your copy around 400 percent and reduce your copy outputs up to 25% working with this compact printer.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3520 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
Listed here are the ways to install HP DeskJet 3520 driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3520 driver programs to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3520 driver programs immediately after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3520 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by working with this HP DeskJet 3520 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and choose your HP DeskJet 3520 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to affirm that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer device immediately.
HP DeskJet 3520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|