HP Deskjet 3545 driver is a software to work with HP Deskjet 3545 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP Deskjet 3545 driver is provided on this website with no charge.
HP DeskJet 3545 is a All-in-One multipurpose printing device that can produce laser quality photos and images immediately. This printer has a very affordable printer ink cartridge plus may produce many files at a cheap. It also has a built in Wi-Fi system connectivity which can be used to print your files and documents from anywhere around your home or office with your mobile phone, tabletcomputer, and PC.
The HP DeskJet 3545 is still a trustworthy and high-speed printing device which could produce borderless photos easily. In addition, it has automatic duplex printing choice to help you in printing your files either side. This printer may be used for printing, copying, in addition to scanning at high time. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The built-in 5 rear display display can also help you in operating the printer directly without having to switch on your PC.
Processor speed of this printer may be up to 360 MHz and will send your documents at fast print speed. Print speed of the HP DeskJet 3545 in printing black-and-white documents can be as fast as 21 pages per minutes while at printing color documents it can do at speed up to 17 pages per minutes. The first print out can be sent from the printer in approximately 19 seconds for mono files and 24 seconds for colour files and images. The built-in input paper tray can handle up to 100 sheet of files while the output paper tray can handle up to 30 sheet of papers.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Deskjet 3545 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
The following are the methods to install HP Deskjet 3545 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the HP Deskjet 3545 driver computer files to your computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet 3545 driver files subsequently after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet 3545 driver is complete and user can print their papers by utilizing this HP Deskjet 3545 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your display and choose your HP Deskjet 3545 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to check that you actually want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your home computer straight away.
HP Deskjet 3545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|