HP Deskjet 3545 driver is a package to work with HP Deskjet 3545 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Deskjet 3545 driver is presented on this site for absolutely free.
HP DeskJet 3545 is a All-in-One multipurpose printing device which could produce laser quality photos and images instantly. This printer comes with an extremely inexpensive printer ink cartridge also may produce many documents at a reasonable price. It also has a built-in Wi-Fi system connectivity that could be used to print your files and documents from anywhere around your house or office using your mobile phone, tablet, and PC.
The HP DeskJet 3545 is still a dependable and high-speed printing device which could produce borderless pictures easily. It also has automatic duplex printing option that will assist you in printing your files either side. This printer can be used for printing, copying, as well as scanning at high-resolution. Maximum print resolution of the printer may be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The built-in 5 rear display display can also assist you in managing the printer directly without having to switch on your computer.
Processor speed of the printer may be up to 360 MHz and can deliver your documents at fast print speed. Print speed of this HP DeskJet 3545 in printing black-and-white documents may be as fast as 21 pages per minutes while at printing color documents it can perform at speed up to 17 pages per minutes. The first print out could be sent from the printer in approximately 19 seconds for mono documents and 24 seconds for color files and graphics. The built-in input paper tray can handle up to 100 sheet of documents while the output paper tray can handle up to 30 sheet of papers.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP Deskjet 3545 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP Deskjet 3545 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet 3545 driver computer files to your computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet 3545 driver software immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet 3545 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by using this HP Deskjet 3545 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and find the HP Deskjet 3545 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes up to check out that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your home computer right away.
HP Deskjet 3545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|