HP Deskjet D1430 driver is a package in support of HP Deskjet D1430 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Deskjet D1430 driver is presented on this site at zero cost.
HP DeskJet D1430 is a high-quality printing device which is included with a single tricolor cartridge and one black cartridge to produce premium-look documents instantly. This printer is totally compatible with Windows and Mac OS for your printing needs.
The HP DeskJet D1430 can produce decent quality documents at rate up to 16 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents. Users may also save, share, and also print images with the use of HP Photosmart Critical application.
HP DeskJet D1430 also includes on screen print in addition to cancel button for easy navigation once you want to print or cancel your on-going printing process readily. It is possible to print high-quality Vintage output at up resolution to 1200 dpi and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color resolution. This particular printing device comes with 80-page input tray and 50-page output paper tray.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP Deskjet D1430 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet D1430 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D1430 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP Deskjet D1430 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the HP Deskjet D1430 driver data files to your home computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet D1430 driver files after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet D1430 driver is finish and user can easily print their data files by utilizing this HP Deskjet D1430 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D1430 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall HP Deskjet D1430 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and find your HP Deskjet D1430 driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to affirm that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Deskjet D1430 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop computer straight away.
HP Deskjet D1430 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|