HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software package meant for HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is available on this web page without cost.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) colour printer machine which could help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple files and documents immediately. This inkjet color printing machine will be able to enable you to print around 1000 impressions in maximum monthly obligation. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print crisp and sharp text in your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep condition while on standby the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The energy consumption of this printing while performance will be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as quickly as 18 pages 5 minutes with highest print resolution up to 600 dpi for monochrome files and 1200 dpi for colour files.
HP Deskjet F2480 can produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color files. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and for colour files or documents is as quickly as 16 pages several minutes. The size of this printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and the weight will be 10.8 pounds or around 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver computer files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver programs soon after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is finish and user can print their paperwork by using this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display screen and search for the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to affirm that you truly want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your home computer immediately.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|