HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a program meant for HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a computer. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is available on this site without cost.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) color printer machine that could assist you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and documents immediately. This inkjet colour printing machine will be able to enable you to print around 1000 impressions in greatest monthly obligation. It comes with HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print crisp and sharp text in your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep state while on standby the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The power consumption of the printing whilst surgery is currently 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as quickly as 18 pages 5 minutes with highest print resolution up to 600 dpi for black files along with 1200 dpi for colour files.
HP Deskjet F2480 can produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color documents. Maximum print speed of this printer at printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and for colour files or documents is as fast as 16 pages a few minutes. The dimensions of the printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight is 10.8 pounds or about 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver files to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver computer files shortly after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is complete and user can easily print their written documents by using this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your computer screen and choose the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes out to verify that you truly want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your computer straight away.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|