HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software needed for HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a PC. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is presented on the website for definitely free.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printer machine which may assist you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and documents immediately. This inkjet color printing machine will be able to enable you to print up to 1000 impressions in greatest monthly duty cycle. It comes with HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and sharp text in your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep condition while on standby the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The energy consumption of the printing whilst operation is currently 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as quickly as 18 pages per minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for monochrome files and 1200 dpi for color files.
HP Deskjet F2480 is able to produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color files. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and also for color files or documents is as fast as 16 pages per minutes. The measurements of this printer is 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and the weight is 10.8 lbs or about 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver software to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver programs shortly after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by working with this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display and find the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop computer straight away.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|