HP LaserJet 4100 driver is a software package to get HP LaserJet 4100 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP LaserJet 4100 driver is offered on the website for free.
HP LaserJet 4100 is a professional laser printing device which comes as a ideal solution for the enterprise workplace for large-scale printing needs. This particular printer can give you superior print quality at resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution for sharp and crisp outputs on your files.
The HP LaserJet 4100 includes 16 Megabyte RAM which can be easily expanded up to 384 Megabyte along with 2 paper cassette to supply you with the flexibility in printing multiple files easily. 1 paper tray onto this printer can manage up to 100 sheet of the files and the other one can hold as much as 500 sheet of files. Additionally, it may be inserted with up to 1600 sheets added paper tray.
This mono laser printing device can print your documents at rapid print. Maximum print speed that this printer can achieve is as fast as 25 pages per minutes to produce superior look high-quality black-and-white documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP LaserJet 4100 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
Below are the methods to install HP LaserJet 4100 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 4100 driver file types to your PC.
- Install the HP LaserJet 4100 driver computer files as soon as your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 4100 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by using this HP LaserJet 4100 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 4100 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall HP LaserJet 4100 driver program to your computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and identify your HP LaserJet 4100 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will shows up to make sure that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet 4100 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your personal PC right away.
HP LaserJet 4100 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|