HP LaserJet P1566 driver is a program to get HP LaserJet P1566 printer device to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet P1566 driver is accessible on this site without cost.
HP LaserJet Pro P1566 also knows as CE663A in code can be a monochrome laser printing device that offer high-quality black and white prints at quick print speed. This particular printer can print at speed as fast as 22 pages per minutes for A4 paper size documents from your personal computer.
The HP LaserJet P1566 has an automatic on and automatic off attributes that may automatically turn in your printer as soon as you print your files from the computer and could automatically off while isn’t being use for a while. On account of how it’s an instant-on technology, this printer can give you your very first print out in only around 7 seconds.
HP LaserJet Pro P1566 comes with a 250-sheet input paper tray that can handle many kinds of papers up to legal size. It offers HP FastRes 1200 for detail on your documents and far better detail on your pictures. This printer will definitely produce sharp and clear text on your documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP LaserJet P1566 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
All of the following are the methods to install HP LaserJet P1566 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P1566 driver file types to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P1566 driver data files after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P1566 driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by utilising this HP LaserJet P1566 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall HP LaserJet P1566 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your display and track down the HP LaserJet P1566 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to check out that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P1566 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your personal PC straight away.
HP LaserJet P1566 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|