HP LaserJet P2014 driver is a package suitable for HP LaserJet P2014 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP LaserJet P2014 driver is offered on this web page at absolutely no cost.
HP LaserJet P2014 is a quick black laser printing device suitable for your regular needs in your home or office. It gives work-group network printing system to alleviate the usage of this printer by a lot of people in your house or office. Maximum resolution of this printer is left up to 1200 dpi print resolution ensuring the crisp and sharp text in your printed documents.
Maximum print speed of HP LaserJet P2014 can be as quickly as 23 pages per minutes from printing black and white files on A4 dimensions and 24 pages per minutes from printing mono files on letter-size files. This particular printing device can give you the very first print out in only about 8.5 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP LaserJet P2014 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
Below are the steps to install HP LaserJet P2014 driver file to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2014 driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2014 driver software after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2014 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by working with this HP LaserJet P2014 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
These are the process to uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and search for the HP LaserJet P2014 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to make sure that you really need to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop computer straight away.
HP LaserJet P2014 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|